Thursday, April 10, 2008
This SAS.com blog is excellent and it reflects the changes that are happening in the market place: companies are incorporating business analytics as part of their strategic objectives. The SAS Institute is far ahead in their analytics products than their competitors. They have business modules for almost any industry and great dynamic visualization tool. They are the pioneers and leaders in this area.
- advanced analytics (2)
- analytics (5)
- analytics tools (2)
- big data (3)
- buisness analytics (4)
- business analytics (4)
- business plan (1)
- center of excellence (1)
- classification (1)
- companies (2)
- data mining (3)
- framework (3)
- game theory (1)
- innovation (3)
- leverage (1)
- marketing analytics (1)
- predictive modeling (4)
- prioritization (1)
- priority (1)
- projects (1)
- recession (1)
- robotic surgery (1)
- segmentation (1)
- social media (2)
- trade promotion (1)
- trends (2)
- web analytics (2)
- what if scenarios (2)
- Financial Services Business Analytics: Evidence-B...
- Evidence-based Enterprise Business Analytics Model...
- Three-Dimensional Business Analytics: How Deep is ...
- Business Case for Analytics: Explaining Cluster A...
- Explaining the Value of Business Analytics: Clarif...
- Intelligent CRM Requires Business Intelligence
- Microsoft Introduces Tool for Avoiding Traffic Jams
- Information on Some Trends in the Disease Manageme...
- MARKET SEGMENTATION: A Neural Network Application
- On optimizing the selection of business transforma...
- How to compete on analytics: apply it
- Business Competency Model: Turning Around in a Qu...
- Business Analytics – Getting the Point
- Default Risk, Asset Pricing and Debt Control
- DEVELOPING RICH INSIGHTS ON PUBLIC INTERNET FIRM E...
- Seeing is believing: Designing visualizations for ...
- Computer-aided Detection of Lung Cancer from Compu...
- Sr .Net Architect
- Conference or Seminar on Data Mining and Visualiza...
- More data usually beats better algorithms
- Business Analytics is Evolving Says SAS
- Schlegel on Search, Analytics and Visualization
- People would rather live with a problem they canno...
- ▼ April (23)
- ► 2007 (55)