Thursday, July 06, 2006
Scientists to automate thought
This is the future! In my experience, all companies do some type of "cognitive querying" of the available data in their decision management. The keystone of an artificial intelligence is how to integrate the cognitive querying with data mining techniques. Understanding how the human brain works is important in determining how do we "ranking" (or classification) in our decision making. Go GATSBY COMPUTATIONAL NEUROSCIENCE UNIT!!!
- advanced analytics (2)
- analytics (5)
- analytics tools (2)
- big data (3)
- buisness analytics (4)
- business analytics (4)
- business plan (1)
- center of excellence (1)
- classification (1)
- companies (2)
- data mining (3)
- framework (3)
- game theory (1)
- innovation (3)
- leverage (1)
- marketing analytics (1)
- predictive modeling (4)
- prioritization (1)
- priority (1)
- projects (1)
- recession (1)
- robotic surgery (1)
- segmentation (1)
- social media (2)
- trade promotion (1)
- trends (2)
- web analytics (2)
- what if scenarios (2)
- ► 2008 (103)
- ► 2007 (55)
- Genetic algorithm-based optimization design method...
- Math Grid Toolkit brings grid computing to busines...
- Search Engine Optimization and Semantics: Index Co...
- SPARQL Query Language for RDF
- Google exec challenges Berners-Lee
- The Uninvited Guest: Patents on Wall Street
- Strategic Technology Planning: Picking the Winners...
- Data Mining for Network Intrusion Detection
- CRM Data Mining: Methods
- A Fast Clustering Algorithm for Large Categorical ...
- The global k-means clustering algorithm
- Kurzweil develops PDA for the blind
- High-tech prosthetics: Out on a limb
- New IBM Mainframe Aims to Optimize Enterprise Reso...
- INC Research Latest Organization to Partner with S...
- Cost Estimation predictive Modeling: Regression vs...
- Competing on Analytics
- Failure is an option
- INSTINCT GAINS INTELLIGENCE
- Kognitio and IBM BladeCenter provide fastest, scal...
- Supercomputing landscape changing
- HyperTransport Consortium Announces New HTX OEM Re...
- Deploying dashboards the right way
- Early Warning Signs
- Scientists to automate thought
- twentysix New York's Andrew Brust Authors Microsof...
- Fair Isaac Expands Decision Management Opportuniti...
- Instinct, Not Technology, Rules Pricing Decisions
- Microsoft Releases Windows Compute Cluster Server ...
- ▼ July (29)