Friday, July 21, 2006
Genetic algorithm-based optimization design methods; mimicking nature
Genetic algorithms work in decisigning enterprise decision management systems, data mining, and artificial intelligence, but you must know what you are doing since you will not be able to pick one off the shelves!
- advanced analytics (2)
- analytics (5)
- analytics tools (2)
- big data (3)
- buisness analytics (4)
- business analytics (4)
- business plan (1)
- center of excellence (1)
- classification (1)
- companies (2)
- data mining (3)
- framework (3)
- game theory (1)
- innovation (3)
- leverage (1)
- marketing analytics (1)
- predictive modeling (4)
- prioritization (1)
- priority (1)
- projects (1)
- recession (1)
- robotic surgery (1)
- segmentation (1)
- social media (2)
- trade promotion (1)
- trends (2)
- web analytics (2)
- what if scenarios (2)
- ► 2008 (103)
- ► 2007 (55)
- Genetic algorithm-based optimization design method...
- Math Grid Toolkit brings grid computing to busines...
- Search Engine Optimization and Semantics: Index Co...
- SPARQL Query Language for RDF
- Google exec challenges Berners-Lee
- The Uninvited Guest: Patents on Wall Street
- Strategic Technology Planning: Picking the Winners...
- Data Mining for Network Intrusion Detection
- CRM Data Mining: Methods
- A Fast Clustering Algorithm for Large Categorical ...
- The global k-means clustering algorithm
- Kurzweil develops PDA for the blind
- High-tech prosthetics: Out on a limb
- New IBM Mainframe Aims to Optimize Enterprise Reso...
- INC Research Latest Organization to Partner with S...
- Cost Estimation predictive Modeling: Regression vs...
- Competing on Analytics
- Failure is an option
- INSTINCT GAINS INTELLIGENCE
- Kognitio and IBM BladeCenter provide fastest, scal...
- Supercomputing landscape changing
- HyperTransport Consortium Announces New HTX OEM Re...
- Deploying dashboards the right way
- Early Warning Signs
- Scientists to automate thought
- twentysix New York's Andrew Brust Authors Microsof...
- Fair Isaac Expands Decision Management Opportuniti...
- Instinct, Not Technology, Rules Pricing Decisions
- Microsoft Releases Windows Compute Cluster Server ...
- ▼ July (29)