Tuesday, July 11, 2006
High-tech prosthetics: Out on a limb
Here is a real-life application (which also integrates the rules of physics) of an artificial intelligence. Somehow I can see the prosthetics and the gaming industry providing crucial components to the artificial intelligence industry.
- advanced analytics (2)
- analytics (5)
- analytics tools (2)
- big data (3)
- buisness analytics (4)
- business analytics (4)
- business plan (1)
- center of excellence (1)
- classification (1)
- companies (2)
- data mining (3)
- framework (3)
- game theory (1)
- innovation (3)
- leverage (1)
- marketing analytics (1)
- predictive modeling (4)
- prioritization (1)
- priority (1)
- projects (1)
- recession (1)
- robotic surgery (1)
- segmentation (1)
- social media (2)
- trade promotion (1)
- trends (2)
- web analytics (2)
- what if scenarios (2)
- ► 2008 (103)
- ► 2007 (55)
- Genetic algorithm-based optimization design method...
- Math Grid Toolkit brings grid computing to busines...
- Search Engine Optimization and Semantics: Index Co...
- SPARQL Query Language for RDF
- Google exec challenges Berners-Lee
- The Uninvited Guest: Patents on Wall Street
- Strategic Technology Planning: Picking the Winners...
- Data Mining for Network Intrusion Detection
- CRM Data Mining: Methods
- A Fast Clustering Algorithm for Large Categorical ...
- The global k-means clustering algorithm
- Kurzweil develops PDA for the blind
- High-tech prosthetics: Out on a limb
- New IBM Mainframe Aims to Optimize Enterprise Reso...
- INC Research Latest Organization to Partner with S...
- Cost Estimation predictive Modeling: Regression vs...
- Competing on Analytics
- Failure is an option
- INSTINCT GAINS INTELLIGENCE
- Kognitio and IBM BladeCenter provide fastest, scal...
- Supercomputing landscape changing
- HyperTransport Consortium Announces New HTX OEM Re...
- Deploying dashboards the right way
- Early Warning Signs
- Scientists to automate thought
- twentysix New York's Andrew Brust Authors Microsof...
- Fair Isaac Expands Decision Management Opportuniti...
- Instinct, Not Technology, Rules Pricing Decisions
- Microsoft Releases Windows Compute Cluster Server ...
- ▼ July (29)