Friday, March 14, 2008
This paper from the IBM Labs presents a good technical framework about what processes could be needed to achieve change managemetn when introducing predictive analytics (phrase taken from James Taylor) in a rapid changing enviroment. I am not suggesting that this process is exclusive or innovative, but I am suggesting that a process is indeed needed for change management to take place (if you fail to plan, you plan to fail). What other processes, or components of a process, are needed to introduce predictive analytics into a rapid changing environment? If you take into account the changing nature of the world economy and how is affecting organizations, what processes need to be in place to introduce predictive analytics into an organization? We know that is not a matter of the science and technology since those are already in place.
- advanced analytics (2)
- analytics (5)
- analytics tools (2)
- big data (3)
- buisness analytics (4)
- business analytics (4)
- business plan (1)
- center of excellence (1)
- classification (1)
- companies (2)
- data mining (3)
- framework (3)
- game theory (1)
- innovation (3)
- leverage (1)
- marketing analytics (1)
- predictive modeling (4)
- prioritization (1)
- priority (1)
- projects (1)
- recession (1)
- robotic surgery (1)
- segmentation (1)
- social media (2)
- trade promotion (1)
- trends (2)
- web analytics (2)
- what if scenarios (2)
- Predictive Analysis with SQL Server 2008
- Family Study Associates Pesticide Use With Parkins...
- TowerGroup: Losses Resulting from Mortgage Fraud i...
- Data Mining for Disease Management:Adding Value to...
- Software as a Service overview
- The Financial Market Crisis and Risks for Latin Am...
- Therapeutic Cloning Works in Mice With Parkinson's...
- Why good companies go bad
- Enterprise Analytics: A Business Decision
- Human Computer Interaction
- Interaction Techniques for High Resolution Display...
- Real Time Scalable Visual Analysis on Mobile Devic...
- Gartner: Emerging Technologies Will Help Drive Mai...
- Mid-Market Insurance Provider Selects Blink Logic ...
- Human Factors In Visualization Research
- Visualization Projects for Data Mining
- SAS Advances Enterprise Intelligence
- Risk Management Confidence: Higher-ups More Conser...
- MADE IN IBM LABS: IBM Software Finds Hidden Produc...
- Financial Markets Crisis: A Potential Solution
- DATA MINING IN BANKING AND FINANCE: A NOTE FOR BAN...
- Business Analytics and Financial Markets Liquidity...
- A technical framework for sense-and-respond busine...
- Emerging Trends in Business Analytics
- Top 10 Unsolved Information Visualization Problems...
- Cognos and SPSS Forge Partnership to Deliver Predi...
- Information Visualization and Visual Data Mining
- Business intelligence on demand
- Why Don't American CIOs Want to Lead In Emerging T...
- Why Business Analytics as a Service Won’t Spook IT...
- Visualization of Data Mining
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2007 (55)