Tuesday, March 18, 2008
My interpretation of this article: executives that use predictive modeling understand the complexity of the risks involved and threfore are less prone to take non-fact based risks.
- advanced analytics (2)
- analytics (5)
- analytics tools (2)
- big data (3)
- buisness analytics (4)
- business analytics (4)
- business plan (1)
- center of excellence (1)
- classification (1)
- companies (2)
- data mining (3)
- framework (3)
- game theory (1)
- innovation (3)
- leverage (1)
- marketing analytics (1)
- predictive modeling (4)
- prioritization (1)
- priority (1)
- projects (1)
- recession (1)
- robotic surgery (1)
- segmentation (1)
- social media (2)
- trade promotion (1)
- trends (2)
- web analytics (2)
- what if scenarios (2)
- Predictive Analysis with SQL Server 2008
- Family Study Associates Pesticide Use With Parkins...
- TowerGroup: Losses Resulting from Mortgage Fraud i...
- Data Mining for Disease Management:Adding Value to...
- Software as a Service overview
- The Financial Market Crisis and Risks for Latin Am...
- Therapeutic Cloning Works in Mice With Parkinson's...
- Why good companies go bad
- Enterprise Analytics: A Business Decision
- Human Computer Interaction
- Interaction Techniques for High Resolution Display...
- Real Time Scalable Visual Analysis on Mobile Devic...
- Gartner: Emerging Technologies Will Help Drive Mai...
- Mid-Market Insurance Provider Selects Blink Logic ...
- Human Factors In Visualization Research
- Visualization Projects for Data Mining
- SAS Advances Enterprise Intelligence
- Risk Management Confidence: Higher-ups More Conser...
- MADE IN IBM LABS: IBM Software Finds Hidden Produc...
- Financial Markets Crisis: A Potential Solution
- DATA MINING IN BANKING AND FINANCE: A NOTE FOR BAN...
- Business Analytics and Financial Markets Liquidity...
- A technical framework for sense-and-respond busine...
- Emerging Trends in Business Analytics
- Top 10 Unsolved Information Visualization Problems...
- Cognos and SPSS Forge Partnership to Deliver Predi...
- Information Visualization and Visual Data Mining
- Business intelligence on demand
- Why Don't American CIOs Want to Lead In Emerging T...
- Why Business Analytics as a Service Won’t Spook IT...
- Visualization of Data Mining
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2007 (55)