Thursday, June 12, 2008
This is a powerful move for Business Objects and SAP. Business Objects have had for years the click-and-drag reporting capabilities, the functionality of standard deviation, and with the predictive analytics capabilities this will become a powerful force in business analytics. I have always been impressed by the products of these companies. The combination of these two companies, their technical functionalities and worldwide market reach put us closer to unleash the power of the mind by putting business analytics at the fingertip of every employee in a company.
- advanced analytics (2)
- analytics (5)
- analytics tools (2)
- big data (3)
- buisness analytics (4)
- business analytics (4)
- business plan (1)
- center of excellence (1)
- classification (1)
- companies (2)
- data mining (3)
- framework (3)
- game theory (1)
- innovation (3)
- leverage (1)
- marketing analytics (1)
- predictive modeling (4)
- prioritization (1)
- priority (1)
- projects (1)
- recession (1)
- robotic surgery (1)
- segmentation (1)
- social media (2)
- trade promotion (1)
- trends (2)
- web analytics (2)
- what if scenarios (2)
- Genetic Algorithms, Grid Computing, and Visualizat...
- VISUALISATION USING GAME ENGINES
- The Internet, Business Models and Analytics
- Business Analytics and Software-as-a-Service: Con...
- Attensity - Text Analytics
- KXEN Analytic Framework Version 5.0 Accelerates Da...
- Analyze This: Four Fundamentals of Business Analyt...
- Double Feature Selection and Cluster Analyses in M...
- Nationwide and Ohio State Partner to Address Real ...
- On the Visualization of Mathematics (Analytics)
- Delivering Software as a Service
- Mobile Devices and Business Analytics
- Business Objects aims to predict the future with b...
- Tools During Economic Recession: Forecasting & Bus...
- Real-Time Business Analytics
- Analytic Culture – Does It Matter?
- High Performance Computing (HPC) is Changing the W...
- HP Delivers Real-time Business Information with En...
- Intersection of Business, Science, and Technology:...
- ▼ June (19)
- ► 2007 (55)